If you have ever dreamt of visiting one of the Robin Pope Safaris properties to experience the splendour for yourself, now is the time. Robin Pope Safaris has released their set date itineraries for their 2020 educational visits. Please see below for more information on the various options available:
Trip 1 – Malawi Highlights – Highlights of what Robin Pope Safaris has to offer in Southern Malawi.
- 05 May – Arrive Blantyre. Mkulumadzi, Majete 2 nights
- 07 May Kuthengo Camp, Liwonde 2 nights
- 09 May Pumulani, Lake Malawi 2 nights
- 11 May – Depart Lilongwe
Cost: US$700 net pp sharing
Inclusions: All flights and transfers starting in Blantyre and ending in Lilongwe, Malawi; accommodation on full board basis and safari activities (Pumulani only non-motorised watersports are included).
Extensions: South Luangwa at the start or end of the trip.
Trip 2 – Luangwa Valley, Zambia – Explore the Luangwa Valley, Zambia’s premier Safari destination and home of the walking safari.
- 23 Jun – Arrive Lusaka. Luangwa River Camp 2 nights
- 25 Jun Nsefu 2 nights
- 27 Jun Luangwa Bush Camping 1 night
- 28 Jun Tena Tena 2 nights
- 30 Jun – Depart Lusaka
Cost: US$1008 net pp sharing
Inclusions: All flights and transfers starting and ending in Lusaka; accommodation on full board basis and safari activities
Extensions: Livingstone at the beginning and/or Malawi at the start or after Jun 30th.
Trip 3 – Zambia – A glimpse into highlights of Zambia outside of the Victoria.
- 22 Oct – Arrive Lusaka. Chongwe, Lower Zambezi 1 night
- 23 Oct Sausage Tree Camp, Lower Zambezi 1 night
- 24 Oct Anabezi, Lower Zambezi 2 nights
- 26 Oct Luangwa Safari House, South Luangwa 2 nights
- 28 Oct Nsefu 2 nights
- 30 Oct Tena Tena 1 night
- 31 Oct – Depart Lusaka
Cost : US$1607 net pp sharing
Inclusions: All flights and transfers starting and ending in Lusaka; accommodation on full board basis and safari activities.
Extensions: Livingstone at the start and/or Malawi after the trip.
Trip 4 – Classic Zimbabwe – An introductory route to Zimbabwe’s prime offerings – Victoria Falls, Hwange, Kariba and Mana Pools.
- 24 Oct – Arrive Victoria Falls. Ilala Lodge 2 nights
- 26 Oct The Hide, Hwange 2 nights
- 28 Oct Changa Camp, Kariba 2 nights
- 30 Oct John’s Camp, Mana Pools 2 nights
- 01 Nov – Depart Harare
Cost : US$1835 net pp sharing
Inclusions: All flights and transfers starting in Victoria Falls and ending in Harare; accommodation on full board basis and safari activities, except in Victoria Falls where its bed and breakfast basis only.
Extensions: Return flight on 1st Nov can be to Victoria Falls, at an extra cost.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants will be confirmed on a first come-first pay basis.
- This is an exclusive offer to select Tour Operators, please kindly extend to members of your team who are directly involved in the selling ofour specific Southern Africa region.
- Due to the limited space, only one participant per company will be permitted, subject to availability at the time of confirmation by submission of payment.
- No changes can be made to flights included in the itinerary without cost implications as they have been acquired at a special rate.
- Where possible site inspections of properties not included in the itinerary will be incorporated to maximise your time but not make the trip rushed.
- Additional nights can be added to the program, please confirm with us at time of booking.
- Optional extras: Consider adding on other properties to the trip, either at the start or end at extra cost. Suggestions are provided on request.
Please contact us should you be interested to join on any of the above mentioned educational trips. Email us at email@example.com
For a full description of these itinearies please visit the Robin Pope Safaris link.