Dear Travel Partners,
It has been a rollercoaster of a year and we are halfway through already. Hard to believe I know.
Nevertheless still quite a lot of news to share with you coming from one of our partners Wolwedans Collection.
Please take minute while we share the updates with you and a letter from Stephan Brückner himself:
New beginnings in an ancient landscape
It’s been a while since you heard from us.
To start, please accept our apologies for lying very low for over a year now. While we have been quiet on the communications front, we have used this time well here at Wolwedans and taken the past 15 months of forced reflection to actively prepare for our future and properly reboot who we are, what we offer and why we do what we do.
We are now delighted to share our vision, the WOLWEDANS WAY, and the 3 key pillars upon which we base our future business engagement.
- We put the ‘Pursuit of Happiness’, ahead of the quest for profit.
- We strive for ‘Business in Balance’, and to do what is good for people and the environment, ahead of leading with commercial success.
- We have added a 5th ‘C’ into our sustainability mix. All our actions are guided by the interconnectedness of our ‘5C’s Sustainability’: Conservation, Commerce, Community, Culture and, now, Consciousness.
Mid 2020 marked our 25th Jubilee. To honour this historic occasion, we quietly launched the ambitious WOLWEDANS VISION 2030, themed ‘The AridEden Project’. Underpinned by a philosophy of balancing people, planet and profit in everything we do, The AridEden Project provides the framework and identity for our journey ahead. See www.arideden.org.
We have numerous exciting developments taking place at Wolwedans and take this opportunity to share the phased approach we are implementing over the next 30 months: August 2021 to December 2023.
Wolwedans remains fully committed to building a strong and successful tourism business and working with tour operators and DMC’s who share our vision and want to partner with us going forward .
Yours in hospitality,
@ Wolwedans the credo is: Be active instead of passive, mindful instead of stressful and strive for a good balance to craft the ultimate guest experience.
In terms of Reservations please take note of the following: From August 2021 to March 2022
- Dune Lodge – operational until 14 September. CLOSED from 15 September for refurbishment.
- NEW: Dune Camp – reopens 15 September
- NEW: Dune Camp Private – new addition from 15 September (exclusive 4 guests)
- Mountain View Suite @ Dune Lodge – operational (exclusive 2 guests)
- Boulders Camp – open for EXCLUSIVE USE bookings only (8 guests)
- Private Camp – CLOSED for renovations
- MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights at all camps with 3 nights at Boulders
- NEW: Wolwedans Immersion, first 2 nights at full rate. Thereafter every night is at 50% of the published full rate. Only valid for stays in the same camp, not for a combination of camps.
- All camps have flexible arrival days.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No commitment fee required for new bookings
- Full payment 30 days before arrival – PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN AMENDMENT TO WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED PREVIOUSLY
- Pandemic Disclaimer in place for bookings impacted by Covid
- NEW: In this phase we will be moving to a new reservations system.
For a rate and policy summary and STO rates please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions or require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.